Monday, September 21, 2009

Early Signs of Labor?

September 21, 2009

It was a long weekend. I kept wondering if she was going to come this past weekend. I think my wife is ready to be finished.

We painted the nursery pink. I mean it is pink. It is a pale pink, but for a guy who has never had anything pink, this room is pink.

We installed the car seats. It is kinda funny that there is a car seat in the car, yet there is no baby. I am just ready. I can't believe my daughter is really coming.

22 days to go until the due date, but I feel like she may make a grand entrance before then. Knowing my luck these days, she will hang in the uterus until 41 weeks.

37 week check up is on Wednesday.

Is anyone reading this? If so let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment